Sunday, 15 June 2008
Water trainings - $280
Team apparel- $137
Money on loan to others- $167
IVP registration fee- $60
Leisure- $7.50
Food- $100'
Bus concession- $52
Phone bill - $80
I've spent $883.50 so far this month): And its only mid month. omg. I still need to spend more $$$ on trainings till competition and food.
How much more $ estimated that I'm gonna spend for the rest of the month.
Water trainings- $200
Food- $ 65
Grand total - $1148.50
&*(%$&%#*)##@!*)*&^%$#@! I didn't even know it'll come up to that much.
I'm gonna be broke soon. ): Gotta wait for allowance next month.
Can't wait. Think I'm gonna rob a bank soon.
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D